1. You must post 10 different questions, but they must be your own questions, don't copy anyone else's questions.
You must then tag 10 people who must answer your questions, then ask 10 different questions.
3. They can be random questions but mustn't be anything rude or invasive.1. Do you have any "lazy clothes?"
My jogging pants and old loose shirts from my teenage tomboy days. I throw these on if I'm off to run an errand or somesuch.2. Favorite Disney prince?
Naveen. I'm weak for his sense of humour. <33. What's the one pairing you ship that, in retrospect, is actually really weird?
I have a few weird pairings, actually, but I used to ship Balthier/Al-Cid of FF12 like burning. They're rivals and they never exchange words once, but for whatever reason...4. What would you rather be a survivor of: zombie apocalypse, or vampire take-over?
I'd rather survive the vampire take-over. There's a chance them vampires would prefer to use us humans as food banks instead of outright slaughtering us all, right? Anyway, I'd rather die of blood loss by vampire feeding than having my limbs torn off and my brain devoured.5. If you could live any video-game for a day, what would you pick?
Pokemon Blue, the first video game that stole my heart. <36. Did you ever make a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu?
I got into fandom when I was in sixth grade
. I think that answer speaks for itself. |||orz7. Favorite vegetable?
Are potatoes a vegetable? If so, then yeah. Potatoes. So versatile!8. What's that song that you can't stand but you sing along anyway because of the melody?
Rebecca Black's Friday
. I can't help it! It's a terrible song lyrically, but oh my god why is its chorus so catchy.9. What's your big hot-button? Like, what can someone be totally stupid about and it would set you into a burning rage of "ACTUALLY...!"
I'm usually chill enough to leave people to their ignorance, but I can't stand high school/college students who disdain their less academically accomplished peers. I won't hesitate to remind anyone who does that you don't need a diploma to make a positive impact on the world!10. What was your first slash ship?
Haruka/Michiru! Of course, I'd only seen the English dub (this was in the 90s, you guys) so I thought they were cousins and felt bad for shipping 'cest. LOL.
Okay, my questions for y'all.
1. Are you part of a fandom you're frankly embarrassed to be involved in?
2. How do you feel about babies?
3. How has your taste in ships evolved over time?
4. Do you have any uncommon phobias?
5. What was your favourite cartoon growing up?
6. Do you eat three regular meals?
7. Favourite article of clothing?
8. What's your favourite food to make?
9. One thing that's guaranteed to pick you up after a bad day?
10. One ship you hate but everyone else seems to love?
And I tag EVERYONE WHO'S EVER COMMENTED ON MY BS. I don't want to re-tag the same 10 people, y'know? Just comment here if you do it!